1. Our patient Mr. Calogero before the teeth whitening procedure. In less than one hour this simile will be even more beautiful :)
2. We use the ZOOM method for teeth whitening procedures
3. Our dental assistant Marina isolates the patients gums before the procedure
4. Application of the protective gel
5. Fixation of the protective gel
6. Application of the ZOOM gel
7. The ZOOM gel is activated by a special light emitted from the ZOOM lamp. This is a really cool image, right?
8. The length of the exposure to the ZOOM lamp depends on the result we want to obtain
9. Removal of the protective gel from the gums.
10. One look in the mirror and the new smile appears :)
The Zoom! revolutionary teeth whitening procedure. The Zoom! light activated gel was developed by a research team in Discus Dental, the leaders in professional take-home tooth whitening. Zoom! gel, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. Teeth typically become at least six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more. In most cases, teeth get even whiter the first few days after the procedure. For the best results take home whitening kit should be used after procedure at your dentist.
Almost anyone can do ZOOM! Teeth whitening but it is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women. With extensive research and clinical studies it is proven that teeth whitening is the safest cosmetic dental procedure available.
If you follow some simple post teeth whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter than they were before. And by that we mean flossing, brushing twice daily, and occasional touch-ups with ZOOM 2 take-home gel.
ZOOM! Teeth whitening procedure takes just over an hour. The teeth whitening begins with a preparation period followed by 60 minutes of whitening. First we protect all soft tissue in and around the mouth. Then we apply Zoom! gel and Zoom teeth whitening light. During the teeth whitening procedure some people experience temporary increased tooth sensitivity to cold. These symptoms disappear within 1-3 days because we use a specialized desensitization process before and after the ZOOM procedure.