1. In order to improve the aesthetics of the patient's smile the upper teeth have been filed down and covered with a combination of zirocnium and emax ceramic crowns. The teeth in the lower jaw have been whitened with a special laser.
2. The heavy abrasion of the front teeth has been resolved with a circular metal ceramic bridge. The treatment also served to correct the patient's bite.
3. Circular bridge on Straumann implants and metal ceramic crowns.
4. Already devitalized anterior teeth have been filed down and covered with ceramic zirconium crowns.
5. Hypodontia (innate absence of teeth) of the upper incisors. The four front teeth were filed down and restored with ceramic zirconium crowns.
6. The patient's teeth were discoloured due to the mother's intake of antibiotics during pregnancy. The situation was risolved with two circular zirconium ceramic bridges.
7. Zirconium ceramic bridge.
8. Upper left incisor (22) has been extracted, other front teeth filed down and covered with four metal ceramic crowns.
9. For aesthetic reasons, four front teeth have been filed down and covered with zirconium ceramic crowns.
10. For aesthetic reasons, six front teeth have been filed down and covered with emax ceramic crowns.