Reliable. Simple. Versatile.
With more than 20 years of clinical research that have resulted in over 3,000 independent scientific publications, Straumann offers the most extensively documented, clinically validated and practice-proven implant system available on the market
The functionality of their innovations, be it products or treatment methods, relies on a straightforward principle. Everything must meet the following three key requirements: reliability, simplicity and versatility.
One system - three lines of equipment.
The Straumann® Dental Implant System provides the user with an adequate amount of implant lines to successfully treat all surgical indications in dental implantology.
Depending on the situation of the oral cavity and the surgical procedure chosen, the dentist can choose between the following three Straumann ® Dental Implant Systems:
The pioneer in one-stage or transgingival healing - Straumann's proven classic.
Standard Plus Implant:
The flexible solution for trans-, semi- or subgingival implant placement in the esthetic region.
Tapered Effect Implant:
The specialist for immediate and early implantation.
All three implant types are fully compatible with the prosthetic systems of the Straumann®Dental Implant System and offer the greatest possible freedom of choice.
- 1. 45° shoulder - Optimal load distribution and minimal microgap between implant and prosthesis
- 2. Smooth neck section - Enables flexible tissue management taking the biologic width into account
- 3. Morse taper connection - For uniform load distribution and reliable stable implant-to-abutment joints with prevention of rotation
- 4. Internal octagon - Offers the greatest possible flexibility and ensures accurate repositioning of the prosthesis
- 5. SLA® surface - Macro- and microstructured osseoconductive surface for fast osseointegration
SLActive surface – Molecular optimization of the SLA® surface with superhydrophilic and chemically active properties for even faster osseointegration and higher treatment security